Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Meaghan's Shower

Meaghan and Kenneth are married! :)


Meaghan has been one of my best friends since 7th grade, we go back 14 years! I even found these old pics on my computer...take a looksee....

That's me on the right just in case you couldn't tell, I use to be skinny.



Yes that's right, we were cool in high school. We could rock the leopard cowboy hats! Don't be jealous!



Well Meaghan and Kenneth were "high school sweethearts" (Meaghan I know you're rolling your eyes while reading that-haha) and I am so happy that I got to be a part of their wedding last month! Here's a picture of them back in high school:



I'm completely behind but here's some pictures from her shower! It was at Hidden Valley Country Club and it was so nice! View of the golf course, great lunch, and just a fun time to celebrate the upcoming wedding! :)











Bridesmaids




Meaghan with her mom and aunt Soozi
The yummy food!




Jane's amazing cupcakes. Vanilla and key lime cheesecake!







Presents, presents, presents!



Us with the bride!





Stay tuned for wedding pictures! It was beautiful! :)

No comments: