Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, May 27, 2011

27 weeks

How Far Along: 27 weeks and 1 day (almost 3rd trimester)

Total Weight Gain: 14lbs

Name Possibility: Kiptyn Kane

Movement: Mostly as I'm getting to bed or while I'm eating

Cravings: Fountain Coke from Sheetz or McDonalds

Sleep: No trouble staying asleep but hard time getting to sleep. Wishing that I could have nap time at work! :)

Symptoms: heartburn, ugh! Never had much of it with Jackson.

Best Moment this week: 4D ultrasound, very cool experience. Showed Jackson the picture of the 4D ultrasound and he asked if his baby was a cat! It was the picture with the baby's hand up to his face. Too funny!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing painting baby's room and getting everything setup in it


No comments: