Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Extraordinary weekend!

This weekend I went to the Extraordinary Women's Conference in Roanoke for the first time. It was an amazing weekend. There was TONS of women there! Several speakers, comedians, music artists, and authors,...including my favorite Karen Kingsbury. Picture is a little distorted,...I was a slacker and brought my camera on Saturday instead of Friday. This was taken from my phone. I had her sign one of my books and a children's book titled "Let me hold you longer" (PS if you haven't read it, buy it or youtube it,...so sweet and a tear-jerker) for Jackson.
We also got to meet her and Candace Cameron Bure aka DJ Tanner from Full House. Her testimony was awesome! Such an eye opener.
I had such a good weekend. I went with a group from Bethel and my Ma and mother in law, Marty came as well. It was such a good time to fellowship with friends. I saved the best picture for last,...since I use Em for my own person photographer (b/c I'm that important to take my photographer everywhere I go-phew jk) Em was officially taking pics of us waiting to get Candace Cameron Bure's autograph. We couldn't pose for a pic so this is Em's shot of her and Candace. Check out both of their faces!! You know she's got to have an awesome personality to go along with this crazy chic! Oh and yes by the way, I know, don't you just love that I am using her first name like we're bff?!

Can't wait til next conference in 2010. For all you ladies who couldn't go, you missed out. Please make a point to come next year. It was amazing!! :)

No comments: