Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Should I be concerned...??

Okay so every evening after we have jammies on, Jackson and either Mommy or Daddy will read a book or two before bed. This evening was a little bit different....we had something else accompanying reading time...


Yes ladies and gentlemen his "fooball". I guess I should have known. He's been living in Salem for 15 months now and I'm surprise we don't already have him his own personalize set of football pads. Salem Mules get ready... Jackson Jones will be eligible for rec football in 3 years and 9 months! :)

No comments: