Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Did I miss something??

Lately I've been seeing count downs on facebook, decorations in walmart, commercials for Sears,...already for Christmas! HELLO, Did we miss fall? NOT ME!

Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year so his is my top list on how I know when it's fall:

1. My hair color changes....to at least closer to it's natural,...darker.
2. Football season has started,...in which means Fantasy Football league at work has started! Watch out for "Indiana Jones". I'm making a comeback this year!
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte has come back to Starbucks!!
4. Halloween costume shopping for buddy. Last year he was a cute little ninja, this year a monkey!
5. Fall soccer is back in swing. GO SABRES! Also weight-lifting for the high school is soon approaching.
6. My fall decorations are out.
7. Flip flops are now probably frowned upon, although sometimes I'm guilty of this.
8. Friend Family trip to the Pumpkin Patch. $6.oo for a pumpkin, hayride, little animal zoo, horse rides, corn maze,...oh my what a deal!




Enjoy your fall!!!!

No comments: