Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My inner photographer!

I finally got a new camera! I'm probably gettting a little bit too over the top taking pics but I just can't help it. I love my new camera and lets face it, this little fella just totally attracts it! :)





The night I got it (few weeks ago) I got a crash course lesson from Em. Still have quite a few lessons and playing around to do with it. It's exciting though! Here are some of my camera's first shots as a new wannabe photographer:

How many kiddos can you fit in this vehicle??


The Dowdy children were much more patient with me taking pics than Jackson.

Stay tuned for more Kelly Jones' Photography! :)


1 comment:

amy said...

What type of camera did you get? I got a Nikon D40 for Christmas and love it!!!!