Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 Years!

4 years ago today,...we were waiting to say I DO! :)


Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary!


On Josh's birthday I went on and on about all that I loved about my husband so I won't do that right now. However it has been an amazing 4 years and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the future. In the past 4 years we have bought our first house together, bought family vehicles, and most importantly had our little Jackson! We have shared so many memorable moments and I wouldn't trade one second of it.

Happy anniversary hunnie! I love you! <3

3 comments:

Wolford Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Love you guys!!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! So beautiful on your wedding (and every) day!!!

Keri Starr said...

one thing i know for sure, my brother married an amazing woman!!
you're a great sister in law, and i am so glad you are part of our family!!
:)