Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A year ago today,....

We were waiting looking like this :( .......



....so ready to welcome the light of our life! Yes, our little buddy is 1 today! I can not even believe a year has past with our precious little boy! God has blessed us beyond measure with Jackson in our lives and we thank Him everyday for him! Today I thought I would do a little timeline of Mr's 1st year with us! :) Hope you enjoy!

First few days....



A week or so old,...right Em, when did you and Cam do these?? Oh P.S. I'm sure most of the pics were probably taken by my personal photographer,...Em Dowdy

1 month

2-3 months

4 months


5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9-10 months


11 months

1 Year Old!

Jackson's 1 year checkup is Friday so I will keep anyone who actually reads this posted. We have finally got a referral to see a dermatologist at the end of July for his eczema. He's been on table food and a sippy cup since 10mo however he likes trying new foods. He loves to go see AH! (ally our dog), bathtime, books, balls, bats to hit balls, wrestling with dada, trying to climb in the dishwasher (such a mischievous boy)...and much more! He jabbers a lot and had said words such as: daddy, mom, AH! (ally), ball, byebye, poppop, kyky (Kyleigh), uh-oh (our recent favorite), and hopefully more to come. This Saturday he took 4-5 steps,...however they were steps trying to kick,..you guessed it, a ball! :) Shocking I know! We're getting there. Our little one has blossomed tremendously and we're so excited to see what God has in store for him and us in the years to come. Thanks to everyone for being a part of his 1st year! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already one! I hate taht I had to miss his party, it looks like it was fun!

Happy Birthday Jackson!!
Meaghan