Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last year in the twenties!

,...haha not me! It's Josh!! Sunday my hunnie turned 29! If anyone tells him that I told his age I'm totally hunting you down. Josh always "stretches the truth" when people ask him how old he is. He always says he's 2 years younger then his actual age. Why? I don't know. Here are my boys reading Daddy's bday cards,... not very suttle Jackson,...you picked that card out!! :)

Unfortunately my hubby needed more of a pick me up on his bday b/c that was the day of the State final! We lost the day before in the last 32 seconds of the game vs hidden valley. That's right people if you didn't read it correctly the first time,... 32 SECONDS and against hidden valley for goodness sake! Ugh frustrating!! :(

Anyway, we had a great day going to Josh's mom's for lunch and then to a movie. Then we met up with Josh's dad and ate at Abuelos. We are going to the homeplace tomorrow evening with my fam! YUMMY,... it's barbeque day! Can't wait! Here I am rambling about food,....this post was for me to talk about Josh,...being as it was his birthday.

Happy birthday to my hubby! I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful man as my husband. He is such a strong Christian man and the best daddy Jackson could ever have. Thanks for being you babe, there's never a dull moment! I love you so much! <3

No comments: