Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lost my brains,..

Seriously I think I have lost my brains with my pregnancy (with Jackson, no I'm not pregnant again)! All the coocoo things I have done recently,...

Did I seriously lock the keys in my car twice in one week? After going a whole year without a spare key and never locking them in there once! Seriously??

Did I seriously go to our church softball game and was late (of course),.. maybe 5-10 minutes late and walked in front of everyone with my fly down???

Did I seriously forget to get Ma's bday card when I went to the store specifically to get the card? Did I seriously get my husband to pick up a card while he was out? Seriously,... the card with a dog, and pooping on it? Seriously babe? The card is from everyone at work! Thanks for the gesture though!

Did I seriously offer Josh to take MY car with him to the all-star game this week? Riding in his car full of tissues and soccer equipment and,...ew. I got my car back and it has so much Mc. Donalds trash, drinks, jerseys,...seriously??

Did I seriously forget if I washed my hair or not while in the shower so I washed it again just in case?

Did I seriously think that I could go the back way (aka not interstate) from Jackson's allergist appt downtown Rke back to Salem without getting lost? Why didn't I just take 581 to 81? Did I seriously pull up mapquest on my blackberry on how to get back to Salem,...yep I did!

Did I seriously not think to but a raincoat on while giving Jackson a longer bath? HELLO soaked central!!

Am I the only mom who has these "mommy moments"??

1 comment:

April and Brad said...

Haha...You make me laugh!! I would just like to apologize for my husbands part of the trash in your car because I can guarantee that he had a part in that one!! :)