Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Statebound!


We are back in the state tourny!! Last night the girls won in a sudden death pk shootout! Phew! Talk about a nail biter! It was such a great game. We played against blacksburg and they played a good game, I hate that any teams' season has to end in a pk shootout but fortunately, it went in our favour! Oh and thanks to such great friends too. The game started at 7 and I wasn't home til a little after 10 or so b/c of all the overtime and celebration. Thanks so much Meaghan! :) My little buddy would have never lasted through all of that and I would have hated to miss it!


We play tonight vs Hidden Valley (for the fourth time might I add and our record against them is 1-1-1). Tuesday we'll either play Jefferson Forest or Botetourt for the state quarterfinal! So exciting!


Wish us luck! :) Way to go girls!


Oh and a big congrats to the PH Boys Team!! They are also in the State tourny next week. Way to go Chris!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

CONGRATS on the Regional win!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!!