Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sears Pics,...just a month late

We got these done a month ago for Mother's Day and of course couldn't post them b/c it would be that rare occasion that Ma actually looked at my blog! haha,... couldn't ruin the surprise.

This is my favorite but for some reason my laptop won't let me crop it,...shutterfly let me. Weird,.. but oh my goodness did he not just do a fantastic job being all smiley??



Such a sweet boy.

Miss Keira and Jman

The photographer let us take more pics then was allowed I think. We didn't plan on getting this one (that's why we don't match).


The kiddos did very good.

No comments: