Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kiptyn Diaries


Good evening blog readers,

It's been a little while since I have written a post so I wanted to give you an update on all my fun stuff I can do now.  I'm now almost 14 months!  Can you believe it?  Mommy and Daddy can't.  I'm having such a fun time being an official toddler now.  You can do so much cool stuff.



I can now feed myself with a spoon and fork.  Occasionally I may make a mess.


I get to help around the house too.  I particularly love to sweep and may throw away the dust pan in the trash after.

I'm so smart now.  I have found if I need to cool off I go to my favorite air vent in the kitchen.

It gives me a nice breeze!

My "Bubba" is my best friend.  I love to play with him.
Daddy and Bubba have officially taught me how to hold a snap!
After, I clap and say "goal!"


I definitely love the camera.  I can even say "cheese" when I see a camera.  Okay, maybe it comes out as "eeze" but I'm practicing.  :)


Here's some more stats about me:

I know where my nose and beebo (belly button) are.
Can say: Momma, Dadda, Bubba, Dog, Up, Bee bo, Goal, Nana (banana), Zues (shoes), Night night...
I quit taking my bottle cold turkey at 1 yr and 4 days and was off my Paci at 12 1/2 months.
I love to sit in Mommy's lap and read books at night night.  After I go to get monkey and walk to bedroom.  Mommy and Daddy lift me up to turn off light switch, kiss eveyone, and lay down and say "night night".  I'm a "Going to bed Pro"!
I know what sound a monkey and dog makes and can tell you.
I have 10 teeth now.
I shake my head no and understand what it means.
 
 
Things I love:
Shoes
Directv Remote
Sweeping
Sitting on people's laps
Goldfish (it's my fav "go to" snack)
Sleeping
Basketball hoop
Music to dance (swing my arms around) to.  I love Jackson's VBS cd and Daddy's warmup cds!
Bath time with Bubba
Walks in the stroller
Eating
Climb and sit in Jackson's dresser drawers.
When the fridge or dishwasher is left open, I climb right in!
Slides at the park
For someone to chase me
Any sort of ball: bouncey, soccer,..

Things I don't like:
Veggies (at home, I eat that at school)
Being told no
Diaper being changed
Putting on  jammers after my bath

 
Basically life as a toddler is pretty cool!

Thanks for reading and until next time.
This is Kiptyn "the toddler" Jones signing off.

1 comment:

Emily said...

how in the world did you get rid of the paci? no nevermind,I don't need to know...this one can have it until he's 16! :)
Kiptyn we think you're pretty cute AND smart here at the Dowdy house!