Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jeters 2012

Back in 2009, Jeters Farm was our friend family's best kept secret.  We love it.

Let's go back to the first year we went in October 2009:


Jackson October 2009

Sam, Charley, Jackson & Jordon 2009




This year was our 4th annual trip! We left an open invitation to whoever could come and we definitely gave Jeter some business.  Unfortunately our family was every which direction with 2 boys wanting to hurriedly move onto each fun site so I didn't get to see everyone as much as I would have liked but it was better than not seeing friends there at all.  Here are some pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch last Saturday.  It was an all day event!  We spent 4 hours there (no exaggeration) and I may be voted Mom of the Year with Kiptyn and I both getting pretty sun burned cheeks!  My bad.  We had such a good time.  Love little family traditions!


The boys and the pumpkins.


J enjoying the pony ride.


Kip's turn on the pony.

My sweet pumpkins.

The day couldn't be successful without a little drama.  Jackson insisted on still wearing his cleats since we came right from soccer practice.  This would have been fine if we weren't going through a corn maze.  Plus wooden stairs to look over the maze.  About 4 steps from the bottom J lost balance and wiped out! Luckily he went straight to the ground so there was no bouncing from stair to stair.  There were a few tears, dirty elbows and knees, but thankfully no scars!

Kiptyn found his perfect pumpkin ("ball").




Avery & Jackson on the Hayride.

Jones Family of 4

Jackson realized he could go faster if he ran and slid on his stomach.  He was so excited when Sam met up with us so they could do it together!  Boys. *sigh*




Corn box (sand box)






We had such a wonderful time at Jeter's Farm.  Each year they have something new for us!  Is is sad I'm already looking forward to next year?  What can I say?  Fall is my absolute favorite and I love some pumpkin patch fun!

No comments: