Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kiptyn Diaries - 6mo

Hello all,

Kiptyn here, and guess what! I am 6 months old now! I'm getting to be quite a big boy.

-I got a good checkup from the doctor. I weigh 15.5 lbs now and still have a little eczema.
-I'm still rolling over and scooting in circles now. Trying to get the whole crawling thing down.
-I'm eating stage 1 foods and boy do I love me some fruit.



-I love to babble. Especially saying Dada, momma, and bubba!



-I can sit up all by myself and play.



-I have experienced my first snow. I got bundled up just to go outside for 1 minute! Mommy made me watch Jackson from inside where it was warm.



-I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Johnny Jump-up! It's my happy place!





Being a baby is so much fun!


Til next time,

-Kiptyn



No comments: