Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Confessions of a soccer wife

I must confess I did have butterflies in my stomach today!

It was our first game and it was at home! Getting the boys and I dressed in our Spartan attire made me a proud soccer wife!

Boy do we love this coach!
Jackson pulled up a chair and Kiptyn's stroller to get a front row shot of the game. He is literally up against the fence!




I also must confess I am SO blessed with family. They are some proud soccer moms! I'm continually thankful to have help during the games. I thought having 2 kids this season I wouldn't get to watch any of the game but I had so many hands to help! Thanks moms!





Kiptyn's first High School ball game! He did amazing!








Game ended in a tie 1-1. Still working hard and looking forward to a great season! Go Spartans!

No comments: