Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Flashback Friday

We all wonder why I'm so insanely in love with ice-cream...I apparently started at a young age!




Let's pause for a moment and take in that I'm not even one and dad is shoveling in choc ice cream for me. Please excuse the fact that I am just wearing a diaper.


*Side note: check out the curtains & wallpaper! Hello 1980's!*











One of my most favorite memories with Daddy is him having Crystal and I by himself every so often and taking us for ice cream for dinner. It would always be our little secret. Bad mommy over here (me) has actually done that with Jackson once this fall. We were at Josh's practice one evening and decided to be wild and crazy and go for frozen yogurt for dinner. Jackson loved it!



Have I mentioned how much I love my Daddy? I love that I carry on those moments with him to even my kiddos. Something so small, but still so special to me.

No comments: