Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

3 months

It's hard to believe that 3 months have already gone by....



You are such a breath of fresh air, Kiptyn.

You are all smiles! I just love your chubby cheeks...and might I add that little bit of double chin that I could just kiss constantly!





You are already so playful. Constantly kicking your feet...You must already know all the soccer games you've accompanied us to. Learning it already from your Daddy and brother of course. You love just anyone talking to you. If you ever fuss we know if you're not hungry, and you don't need to burp, than you just want to have a conversation with us. We love listening to your precious sounds that we are savoring every minute of.


You are doing so good at daycare. Mommy loves hearing from your teachers what a good baby I have. Although, I do enjoy getting to bring you to work with me on occasion...and lets face it, Grandmommy does too! :)



We are so incredibly thankful for you baby! Happy 3 months, Kip!






No comments: