Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

*Confessions of a soccer wife*

*July Edition*

*I must confess that after 11 days of having our first family fish, it has now gone to fishy heaven.


*I must confess I'm finally getting into the whole pregnancy nesting period with less than 4 weeks left.


*I must confess that my baby will have a pink closet! I painted the room blue with the help of Mom, however didn't get to the closet. Sorry Kiptyn, one day you can choose a different color!

*I'll also confess that I made my first cobbler this week. Yes I am a "Homemaker wannabe" at heart sometimes. It was actually pretty tastey! Watch out Paula Dean!



*I need to confess that in December Josh and I will probably be outside the door of the new coming Steak N Shake in Roanoke VA! Wahoo! It was finally in the paper, it's official!

*I must confess that my engagement ring is finally too snug to fit. I hate that! I feel like I'm missing something all day long! :( At least my wedding band is fitting...for now.


*I confess that the Jones family is thoroughly enjoying Ma and Daddy having their pool open for summer! :) I've been 2-3 times a week at least!

No comments: