Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Your name might be Jackson if...


We got home from a night out to eat last night and Josh brought Jackson into the bathroom to get his bath started. Josh turned on the water and told Jackson to go ahead and hop in. Jackson always undresses himself and gets into the tub on his own being so independent lately. Josh literally turned his back for maybe 10 seconds to grab the laundry basket that was 4 feet from the bathroom door and this is what we came back to...


I guess if you feel like bathing with your clothes on every now and then, your name might be Jackson!

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

hahaha...that is so hilarious and adorable! I love it! I needed that smile today.