Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blessed beyond measure!

Yesterday Josh, Jackson and I made our way to find out what baby #2 was going to be. We are overjoyed with excitement that Jackson is going to have a little brother!





I have such a ball with these 2, I can't wait to have a 3rd! Yes I am going to be out-numbered in our house-hehe, but I wouldn't change it one second. So excited to know and start planning. So incredibly thankful for a healthy baby boy.


2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

You are going to be awesome as a mother of two boys! I am so happy and excited!! And I can't wait to see his precious face!

The Harris Family said...

AWWW So happy for you guys : ) I am outnumbered too but I wouldn't have it any other way! CONGRATS!!!!!!!