Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Bad news & good news,...

First off with the bad news,... I'm a little late on this so if most of you don't know, I'll be your shoulder to cry on....

MY COLTS LOST! :(

Superbowl Sunday was a big fat bummer for me! I was so excited that my team was back in the superbowl. However, I am going to put on record that I am very happy for the Saints. New Orleans really needed this and I am glad they have a Superbowl Championship now.

I did get festive for the evening and made some yummy football treats. I ran out of the white icing to make the laces for the footballs so I put some star confetti on the others. Those were the footballs for the girls! :)

Ah, my poor family (minus Daddy). I think everyone but Josh and Jackson are wearing something that either is mine or I gave them. That's love I tell ya! (P.S. Also just in case you didn't see in the background on the right there is a blow up football that I hung from doors to create a "football mistletoes"-haha, I'm such a dork I know)

Mommy/daughter shot


And now for the GOOD NEWS! Most of you know, I started weightwatchers 5 weeks ago to try to get motivated to lose weight. I know, I know,...19months later from having my first child, I'm finally now motivated. Went this past Saturday morning to "weigh in" and I have lost.....

Drumroll please...............................................................................

.........................................................................

...9.2lbs!!!!!

Sorry I had to share because I was super pumped. 9.2 down, 15 more to go! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am SO proud you! Go, Kelly Go!!

Wolford Family said...

Way to go, Kelly!! You are doing great and you are almost there!!! Keep it up!!

April and Brad said...

Kelly you are gonna be one hot mama by the time its all said and done...but you already were before anyway :)