Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

Not me, then who, couldn't be, then who????????????
(PS Does the picture give it away completely)


At the grocery store we got the new "white choc covered oreos" (by the way, super yummy). How could you not give this precious little face a little taste as he so sweetly says "peace!" (aka in Jackson language: please)?!


Needless to say Jackson had his first white choc covered oreo,....and last! :) Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Love the one with this hands in his pockets!! Looks like a little soccer coach!

My blogs aren't updating correctly, so my friend's can't see when I've added something new. Don't know what's wrong with it. Anyway, new pics up of baby boy on my page if you want to check him out!!