Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

$3 can get you far

Being a new mommy I have learned that every day is full of new discoveries. I have found that there is no reason in spending more than $3 on a toy for your child. Especially for Jackson. Spending just a few dollars for a pair of socks or a paci would be more than sufficient. :)

Observe if you will the basket FULL of perfectly good toys behind him,...
...however, he would still rather play with his beloved paci.

Now, eating his sock


Lastly, eating his sock while playing with his paci.

On another update with Jackson he is eating so many various foods now,...yay,...finally! Also we're introducing a sippy cup and he's doing real well with it at times. We think he is SO close to crawling. He's been scooting (mostly backgrounds) and hopping forwards on his knees-haha! Any day now he'll be on the go and getting into everything. I guess it's about time to baby proof the house! I can't believe how big he's getting! Time has flown!

3 comments:

Wolford Family said...

So sweet! I want to kiss him!

Wolford Family said...

BTW, we will definitely be at pretty much every game this season!! Now that I know he isn't coaching, I feel weird! It wouldn't be the same if we didn't come to games!! So you still get to chase Riley around w/ me! I'll just play w/ Jackson!

April and Brad said...

So cute!