Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Time Blogger!

Hello all! If you can't already tell I'm completely new at this whole blog thing. I guess I need to get a little bit more updated with our technology but I figured having facebook and myspace were pretty much keeping me in tune with everyone. This can just be one of the now 3 things Josh can call me a "stalker" on. Every time I get on the computer I always hear: "who are you stalking on facebook today hunnie?". I know I'm not the only one....I like to keep in touch with people I don't see as much anymore and even for the ones that I do it's still nice to see what's going on every few days,....am I right? By the way, I'm sure my husband would now like to thank Emily, Amy, and April for converting me to an "offical blogger"!! :)

For my first little post here are a couple pics that I tried doing for our first Christmas card with Mr. Jackson. Definitely not up to Emily Dowdy calliber but it will have to do this year! Oh yeah, you weren't the only mother who let her son get into the Christmas lights Em! I'm guilty!


Our Christmas was absolutely wonderful! We got to spend more time in Tennessee with Josh's family which was great! We had such a nice time getting to see his aunt, uncle, and cousins! Josh was actually lucky and him and his cousin Michael got to go to the Titans/Steelers game! He was super pumped! Here's a group shot of everyone:



We also got to go to "ICE". It had the Grinch featured with everything sculpted in ice and at the end there was this beautiful nativity scene.



We had such an awesome time in TN. It was so great to see family and see how the boys have grown. Wish we could do it more often!


Where's Jackson?? :)


We are truely blessed with having such a close family. We ran around ALL day Christmas but on the upside of being endlessly exhausted, it was great to spend the holidays with the people you love! Hope all had a wonderful Christmas!! :) Best wishes for a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You started a blog! So exciting! Tell Josh I said, "You're welcome!"

Amy Jo said...

Too Cute Kelly!!! Mr. Jackson is growing up too fast ;)
Love the blog name too...very clever!

April and Brad said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you gave me someone else to stalk! Love it, very cute!