Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fireworks, Parades, and Puttputt

While at Disney we went to the coolest putt putt course!! It was all Disney winter themed and we loved it!  Such a fun course even while it was Summer.






All 3 boys got a hole in one!



Josh set the course record! Our hero!

On our 2nd day at Magic Kingdom we went a little later and shut the park down that night.  Our kiddos were troopers!  It was our families' favorite day.  We got to see the Electronic Parade, a light show on the castle, and fireworks right in front of the castle.  At one point Josh realized I had tears coming down my face as I was holding Kip watching the fireworks.  It truly was just a magical experience growing up loving Disney and getting to experience this place with my children.





Tinkerbell

Captain Hook






Saving a spot for the parade.



A worker playing with the kiddos before the parade.

No comments: