Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Confessions of a Soccer wife

Confessions of a soccer wife: December 2012 Edition



*I must confess we finally broke down and had Kip's hair trimmed.  Josh was more reluctant than I was for his first trim! Finally sitting in that he's no longer a baby...Toddler time.

Before: look at that shaggy hair



Such a big boy!



*I must confess that I think if Jackson, Ryan, and Kiptyn were all born within a year of each other they could so be mistaken for triplets. That Jones gene is dominant.




*I confess that my 2 little boys are just like their Daddy. I took this picture one night after the boys were in bed. All 3 boy's shoes in the middle of the hallway.


*I must confess that my 16 month old used the potty this week!  I was so excited.  Very casually we ask Kip if he needs to go and he'll run to the potty and try here and there.  Well he went #2 a few days ago and #1 today.  So shocked.  I know he's not ready to potty train but I was really proud of him for actually knowing what he was doing.  Good sign!


*I must confess that this week has been the first week since we had kids that I took a week of vacation and didn't go out of town anywhere.  It was such a blessing for me.  We spent so much time with eachother and I can treasure this week for the time I had with the boys.  I can honestly say it gave me a taste of being a stay at home mommy and it breaks my heart to go back to work Monday.  Loved my days at home with all 3 of my boys.

*I must confess that this is the first time my Daddy has ever owned a football shirt.  Jackson picked it out for Poppop for one of his Christmas presents.  Go Skins! 

*I must confess I may be a little crazy.  I went 16 whole months without coloring my hair.  That's a record for me.  Before kids (and daycare bills) I use to color or highlight my hair every 2-3 months.  In attempts to save some money I had Josh do my hair.  I'm not going to lie, he was totally into it and did a good job.  What a good sport.  Have I mentioned how much I love that guy?!?!

No comments: