Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kiptyn diaries

Hello all,




This past week, I, Kiptyn reached my 5 month milestone. I thought it had been a few months since my last entry and I'm sure you all are wondering what I've been up to lately. I am getting to be such a big boy.



Here's a list of my recent fun activities:


-I weigh 14 lbs. & I eat every 4 hours.

-I'm still a great sleeper. I love my naps during the day and still sleep great through the night for my awesome parents.



-I love reading books with Jackson, Mommy, and Daddy before bed.




-I love my Sofie giraffe I got for Christmas, it's my favorite. I get excited when Momma asks me if I want my "sof"!



-I love love love to chat with people. Especially giggling, smiling, and making noises at them.





-I roll over, which at first was a little shocking when I realized what I did. Don't let the smile on my face fool ya, it's just for show for the camera. I am not a fan of this whole tummy time thing!






-I sit with support and love my new highchair from Mal and Pal.


-I can put my "pass" (pacifier) in my mouth by myself and I know what it is when people say "pass".


-I am still loving my older brother, let's face it, the guy is my hero.








-I am very well aware of my feet and love playing with them.




-I give (open mouth/slobber) kisses when asked for kisses.


-I love playing with Daddy's hair, strange I know, but it's just so soft.





Basically, I am just such a happy baby and I'm loving life. It's so much fun being a family of 4!







Til next time, much love and kisses. Stay tuned for my next entry.


Yours truly,

Kiptyn Kane

No comments: