Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, October 24, 2011

"Ponkin Patch"

This year we had a blast at the "ponkin patch" as Jackson still calls it. We went to Jeter's Farm for the 3rd(?) year now and they definitely out did themselves! The had the same petting zoo, hayride, pumpkin picking patch, and corn maze as usual...



But this year they had more!! They had a slide plus a huge barn of hay! It may have been the cheapest form of entertainment for our 3 year old ever!



Us adults even had a good 'ole time on the slide!









Hay barn being utilized:




We had such a great time, with even greater friends! :)











1 comment:

Emily said...

Every time I look at pumpkin patch pictures I go to my happy place!