Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

He is here!

After 3 weeks of being home, I am one proud Momma to introduce...

Kiptyn Kane

After scheduling a csection for 3 days before our due date, Kiptyn decided to make his appearance early. He was born on August 17th @ 9:09pm. 8lbs 3&3/4oz. Labor was very long at 25 hours and after trying a vbac we delivered by csection. He is such a good baby, healthly, beautiful and such a blessing to our family. I'm recovering well. This go around I was a lot more sore after this csection but I've done good working my way getting out and about and out of the house. Here's just a few pics from the hospital.


Our sweet little boy.

Daddy is ready to go!


Meeting big bro for the first time!









2 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats Kelly...I heard that it was Mac and Bob's that put you into labor..hahaha.

Emily said...

we love him so much already!!! I'm ready for another one as long as they are as good as Kiptyn....can I work that out?!!!:)