Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Calling all interior decorators!

Okay friends, this Momma is need of some help. We are trying to choose a new "toddler bedding" for Jackson's room at the new house. Yes, we have a few weeks but we're searching. I have my top 2. I'm sure you'll definitely be able to tell which one Josh's favorite is.








Let this be noted, I love the the one with the trains, planes, and automobiles b/c Jackson is in SUCH a "choochoo" phase. However, that bedding is $70 and the sports bedding is $30. Big difference...esp when we have a billion weddings and vacations this summer. ALSO, we have so many pictures of sports players and autographs from family (including me) meeting pro players. That would be extremely cute hanging in his room. He could have pictures of his Mom with Adrian Peterson and Drew Brees, who wouldn't want that in their room?! haha!

Please let me know your thoughts/opinions! :)

4 comments:

Wolford Family said...

The train bedding seems more "Jackson-ish" but you are right that the sports bedding would be cute with all the sports stuff you have. So I'm no help at all! ;-)

Kristen said...

I have the train bedding in Tanner's room because he was in a "choo choo" phase at the time, but I wish I had the sports one now!

The Harris Family said...

I love the second one :):)

Tyler and Jenny said...

I like the train bedding. However, if you have all that sports stuff I would go with the sports bedding just because I'm a matchy match kind of person! Or I guess as Tyler would say, I'm anal retentive. :P