Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not me Saturday,...

(a spin off from Emily's "Not me Mondays")

*Not me Saturday*

I did not let my son look through the Saturday paper searching in the classified/cars section. HELLO,...the child is only 19 months not 16!


I did not allow my son to put down his spoon and start eating his corn with his hands (oops I mean shovel his corn with his hands).


I certainly did not let the dishes get so dirty that they overflowed the sink, in which made me need to use a souvenir Las Vegas shot class to hold Buddy’s goldfish as a snack.

I did not go out shopping the whole day with Ma and Jackson and had Jackson and I matching in our Colts gear. PS go Peyton!


Oh and I absolutely did not join weight watchers last Saturday. And did not have my first weigh in this Saturday and lost 3.2lbs! Yay! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Go Kelly...it's your birthday!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Wolford Family said...

Way to go!!! Love ya!